Sponsor a Child – Change a Life!
AMAA’s Child and Orphan Care Programs reaches out to thousands of destitute and marginalized children in Armenia and Artsakh through various initiatives which include, but are not limited to: the AMAA Sponsorship program, Kindergartens, Summer Camps, Day Centers, Christmas & Easter programs, and access to medical and dental health clinics.
Through regular year-round home visits by AMAA’s local relief and social workers, the sponsored children and families are supplied with necessary provisions, such as foodstuff, clothing, personal hygiene items and school supplies.
Sona is a 2nd grader living with her mother and grandparents in a sparsely furnished home, which is heated by burning wood and has an outdoor toilet. Sona is a modest and kind girl who studies hard and has kept up with good grades. Her favorite subject in school is math, she is fond of painting and loves watching cartoons!
Won’t you sponsor Sona today and provide much-needed assistance? Your direct support will help her stand tall and know she is not alone.
Over the last several years, the AMAA has taken great strides to increase our transparency and accountability to you, the donors of this organization. An additional step in this process, is Donor Shops. This helps donors and supporters of the AMAA to do the following:
- Review their giving history
- Select child or granny for sponsorship
- Review any purchases made
- Learn more about the Childcare and sponsorship programs the AMAA administers
- Visit the website at: https://amaa.donorshops.
- Click the “Login” button in the top left corner
- Under the “Forgot Your Password?” section, enter your email
- An email with you new password will be sent to your email address on file
If you don’t have your email on file, have questions, or need any help, please contact AMAA sponsorship Manager, Lucy Rastguelenian at 201.265.2607 or via email at email@example.com.