AMAA Boston Orphan & Child Care Committee Invites You for an Evening of Food and Fun
Featuring Emcee, Miss Grand Armenia and Former Miss Boston, Kristina Ayanian
Performance by John Baboian,
guitarist, and composer
11/10/21, 6:30pm – 9:00pm
Wellesley Country Club
300 Wellesley Ave.
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
Despite economic transformations and the passing of numerous health and educational reforms, poverty
continues to hinder the overall growth of many children living in Armenia and Artsakh, especially in rural areas. Taking into consideration the effects from the ongoing pandemic, the recent Artsakh war and continuing political woes, Armenia’s economic progress has been significantly derailed.
AMAA’s Orphan and Child Care programs are needed now more than ever!
We invite you to join us and invest in the promise of childhood. Please consider being an event sponsor at any level to help our children. All support will be a source of hope and will help them achieve their fullest potential to grow into faithful and strong members of their communities. 100% of a child sponsor’s contribution reaches the child’s family directly. All administrative expenses are underwritten by the AMAA.
The AMAA Orphan and Child Care Fund provides:
- Sponsorship of 1,900 needy children
- Visitations by social workers
- Food and clothing distribution
- Access to Medical and Dental Services
- Admittance to kindergartens, tutoring and community centers
- Christian Education Programs
- Christmas and Easter Programs for 12,000 children at 27 AMAA Centers and 39 border villages
- Daily Vacation Bible Schools
- Weekly summer camp sessions at Camp Sheen-Shoghig and more