Churches & Missions
Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations… Matthew 28:19
The Armenian Missionary Association of America (AMAA) is a nonpro t charitable organi- zation serving as the missionary arm of the Armenian Evangelical Church worldwide. It was founded in 1918 in Worcester, MA. At its heart, the AMAA promotes the spiritual growth and development of the Armenian people. Standing rmly in its Christian faith, and devoting itself to Christian mission, the AMAA:
- Acts as an Armenian Evangelical missionary organization.
- Encourages missionary interests.
- Promotes fellowship between the Armenian Evangelical Church and the Armenian people throughout the world.
With the support of our members, partner churches from various international unions, and evangelical organizations, the AMAA serves over 150 evangelical churches world-wide.
Our evangelism, churches and missions activities strike at the heart of what AMAA is all about. We are a missionary organization and it is important that we help evangelize and establish churches and missions work wherever we have a presence.
Over the years, the evangelism, churches and mission projects we help support have grown substantially, reaching a total of 45 evangelism projects and 123 churches and fellowships in 24 countries around the world. These projects include many churches, fellowships, seminaries, camps, Vacation Bible Schools, and Christian publications in Armenia, Georgia, Russia, the Middle East, Australia, Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, France, Germany, Greece, Turkey, Uruguay, and the United States.
- Armenian Evangelical Fellowship of Europe
- Armenian Evangelical Union of France
- Armenian Evangelical Union of North America
- Evangelical Union of Armenia
- Union of Armenian Evangelical Churches in Eurasia
- Union of Armenian Evangelical Churches in the Near East
- Armenian Evangelical World Council
It is clear we have a mandate from our Lord to make disciples of all nations. We are committed to ful lling this mandate in all areas