Did You Know?
- There is a severe lack of food, shelter, and medical care.
- Our Evangelical schools are under pressure to close.
- Our schools have no heat or electricity.
- Our students are studying with blankets & candles.
RAISED TO-DATE: Over $2,000,000
Help us to continue in our relief efforts to reach out and inject hope and anchor the will of the people to survive and sustain!
So far, your gifts have provided:
- Homes for homeless families.
- Food and Water.
- Medical Assistance.
- Scholarship Aid
- Salaries for Schoolteachers.
Your gift of ANY amount will: Help Families • Keep Schools Open • Provide Hope
Pray that God will end the violence and bring this conflict to a peaceful resolution.
Your Gift Makes the Difference
Urgently assist in housing needs, education, medical, and nutrition needs, in any amount of your choosing.
Financial assistance to Syria and Iran has been suspended since Fall 2018, in consideration of US sanctions regulations. AMAA has requested interpretive guidance from Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) concerning its Syria and Iran related activities and is awaiting a response.
AMAA continues to support Syrian Armenian refugees in Lebanon and Armenia and hopes to be able to resume assistance to Syria and Iran as soon as clearance is received from OFAC.